|Thantawan Industry Public Co., Ltd. (THIP). The Company was transformed into a public limited company and then granted approval to be a listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand on May 19, 1994.
|Head Office Address
|143 – 144 Soi Kangwal 2, Phetkasem Road, Omyai, Sampran, Nakornpathom 73160 Tel. (662) 811-4700-7, 0-2431-3051, Fax(662)420-3180, 0-2431-3056
|Branch Office Address
|123 Suntowers Building 32 A Fl.,Vibhawadee Road, Chomphol, Chatujuk Bangkok, 10900 Tel.02-273-8333, Fax. 02-273-8282, 273-8484Website www.thantawan.com
|Tel. 02-273-8333 Ext. 3206, E-mail address : [email protected]
|Produce and Export Plastic packaging and plastic products
|Common Stock: 89,999,686 Shares par value at Baht 1 per share, Totaling to Baht 89,999,686 Million
|Issued and Paid-up Capital
|Common Stock: 89,999,686 Shares, par value at Baht 1 per share, Totaling to Baht 89,999,686 Million
|Corporate Entities in which THIP Hold Sharesfor More Than 10%
|Share Registrar Name
|Thailand Securities Depository Co.,Ltd.93 Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, 10400, ThailandTel. 02-009 9000, Fax. 02-009 9991
|EY Office Limited 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex193/136-137 Rajadapisek RoadKlongtoey, Bangkok 10110G.P.O.Box 1047, Bangkok 10501 Thailand
Vision and Mission
Vision, Mission, Key strategy and Directions of the Company
Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited (“The Company” or “THIP”) has announced its Vision, Mission, Corporate strategy and Corporate direction for executives and all staffs to share a common understanding together and push the Company forward to achieve each successive goal, along with moving in the designated direction steadily. Additionally, the Company have communicated such Vision, Mission, Corporate strategy and Corporate direction to the public and all stakeholders of the Company in order that they have been able to gain acknowledgement of the Company’s direction and future as well as are able to do business with the Company in a confident manner.
Vision: “To be the leading innovative packaging solution provider worldwide”
Mission: “We will adapt innovations, technologies and our experience in plastic packaging to the design, research, manufacture and sale, as well as being the service provider who generate value added to the business partner for a sustainable return to all stakeholders”
Corporate direction: “ THIP will glow its business that focuses on products which blend with the value and innovation for the international market, together with expanding to the non-plastic packaging while maintaining its main capability in packaging”
Corporate strategy: Accelerate internal and external profit growth through a portfolio transformation that focuses on products and services (Solution) that meet consumer hygiene and convenience for all forms of operation. life with the following strategies
- Expanding customer base to more foreign countries by focusing on new customers both in the same country and in the new country
- Focus on the Circular Economy by analyzing the feasibility of doing business and partnering with other related companies.
- Expand production capacity by developing machines, finding new vendors, including doing M&A and analyzing options to set up new production bases abroad.
- Focus on the growth of the Company’s branded products (Own brand) by increasing Brand Awareness and expanding online and offline sales channels.
- Study new business both related to the packaging industry and other interesting businesses to diversify the business.
In addition, the Company continues to focus on circular economy, taking into an account sustainable returns for all stakeholders, including anti-corruption both inside and outside the organization.
The Company manufactures various plastic packaging for over 40 years and mainly export to all over the continents. The Company continues developing new products that fit to changing consumer’s lifestyle as well as that use more environmental friendly materials.
The Company’ products consist of 3 main categories as follows:
1. General Bag consists of plastic products that is made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) with unique quality, softly and clearly which you can see through the bag inside. It is suitable to see all goods inside. There are a lot of LDPE goods such as Zip bags (auto opened-closed), Modified Atmosphere Packaging for vegetable and fruit to maintain its freshness, some types of garbage bag and products which make from High density Polyethylene (HDPE) that have a unique quality, stinginess and stickiness, also suit for the customer who want a strong bag such as garbage bags and food bags.
2. Drinking Straws are made from Poly propylene (PP) and there are variety styles such as Straight straws, spoon straws, and flexible straws and so on.
3. Other products will be household products that source from the other manufactures and distribution to customer’s order.
The Management structure of Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited as October 1, 2023 is comprised of:
- The Board of Directors
- Sub-committees have its duties in reviewing the important issues and compliance with its charter, appointedby the Board of Directors, totaling to 4 committees, namely Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee and Executive Committee
- The Management with Chief Executive Officer is the highest executive of the Company.